Days 1 - 5: Xugana Island Lodge, Botswana
You will be transferred from The Kingdom Hotel to Kasane Airport, where you take a charter flight to Xugana Island Lodge. You get to spend 5 nights at Xugana Island Lodge on a fully inclusive basis as part of your Botswana safari.
The lodge accommodates just 16 guests in large raised reed and thatch chalets, situated on the shaded fringe of the island, each with a lagoon view through the lagoon-side vegetation. Each chalet on this Botswana safari is twin bedded with en-suite facilities, showers, overhead fans and a private deck. 'His and hers' robes are provided.
Mokoro trips in eco-friendly dugout canoes, combined with walking, to surrounding lagoons and islands in the concession give guests the chance to experience a classic Botswana safari. Bird-watching opportunities are outstanding, and fishing for Bream and Tiger fish is also offered as an activity at the lodge.
Day 6: Depart
You take a charter flight from Xugana Island Lodge to Kasane Airport, where you get a connecting flight to Vic Falls Airport for your departure.
- All meals at Xugana Island Lodge
- Airport departure tax at Maun Airport
- Laundry Services at Xugana Island Lodge
- Scheduled activities at Xugana Island Lodge
- National Park Entrance Fees at Xugana Island Lodge
- All soft drinks and local wines at Xugana Island Lodge
- Medical Evacuation Insurance at Xugana Island Lodge
- Accommodation at Xugana Island Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Scheduled charter flight from Maun to Xugana Island Lodge
- Scheduled charter flight from Xugana Island Lodge to Maun
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Premium brand drinks
- Flights and airport taxes
- Gratuities and porterage
- Meals other than specified
- Sightseeing and activities other than specified
All charters have been booked on a seat on charter basis. Due to the nature of travel in light aircraft, mainly because of safety and space concerns, baggage is restricted to 12 kilograms (26 pounds), per person. This baggage must be soft sided so to allow for it to be packed properly.
If you do have extra bags or have suitcases heavier than the specified allowance, please advise your travel consultant in advance as soon as the booking is made so that the necessary arrangements can be made for the baggage to be transferred or stored at an additional cost.
Please enquire about rates / prices